With newer and more up-to-the-minute marketing trends like social media striking each day, many people feel that email marketing has become a non-performing marketing trend.
There no denying the fact that email marketing is an age-old marketing strategy, but is this trend dead in today’s times? But the reality is different. In fact, with content being the soul of marketing, e-mailers play an important role in distributing the content effectively to the right audience.
In today’s digital marketing era, email marketing serves as a basic communication tool by creating a platform to understand customer’s insight. With the help of digital technology, marketers create a channel to get the email delivered to the inboxes instead of the spam folders. This safeguards the emails from getting ignored or deleted. But are we sure that these emails are being read or touched upon considering it as a helpful and indispensable agenda?
The auto-generated emails and responses as a confirmation and acknowledgment of delivery of our query, or as a proof of monetary transactions are some of the important forms of marketing and customer service. Besides, promotional updates, new offers, and bonus advertisements also help in creating and digital marketing environment.
Other than the listed ones, there are further more trends and tactics for email marketers to play around. Here are few tips to add a new fragrance into email marketing strategy.
- Share the content through social media.
- Create an agenda for customer survey and welcome their criticism.
- Run flashy promotions, discounted and limited offer to generate ROI.
- Send a reminder email if a customer gets interrupted and leave your website in his/her half way during e-shopping.
- Show respect and give value to the customers via emails.
- Infographics give value in keeping the customers engaged over the emails.
- Provide recent update about your firm or any additional services in a crisp section.
- Colours, fonts, text size, catchy pictures are some of the key points which can be altered, optimized and changed periodically.
With all the above, it is also important to adapt to the latest technological changes and implement them into your email marketing strategies to get more engagement drive.(KuwaitWebsiteDesignCompany)